Hi my name is Gerry Mc Cann Cleary
Welcome to my ePortfolio for the MSc in Applied eLearning 2012-2014
I have twelve years experience working with adult learners from a diverse range of cultural and socio-economic backgrounds for the City of Dublin Education and Training Board Link: http://www.cdetb.ie/ , and Three years as an Academic Lecturer of Information Technology Skills on The Mature Student Access Programme (MSAP) at the Dublin Institute of Technology, combined with the International Foundation Year (IFY) and the Young Adult Programme (YAP) in Community Links.
I also work for Study Group at the International Student Centre for Trinity & UCD Teaching Business Information Systems, Computing & eChamp.
I have also worked on projects like the Momentum Project based in Ballymun, The Bridge Project, The North West Inner City Training and Development Project (NWICTDP), Sankalpa Addiction Services Project, The Foundation Project for the Homeless, ICT Macro and Developing Alternative Values (DAV).
At present I am a student on the MSc in Applied eLearning DT580 at Dublin Institute of Technology LTTC in Upper Mount Street. Link: http://www.dit.ie/lttc/
Link to my LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/gerry-mc-cann-cleary/2b/b60/a21
Please Note: that there is a:
Google Translation Section at the end
of each page.
Resources for eLearning include:
- Facebook Page Link: https://www.facebook.com/digitalmediatechnology
- Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/GeraldineMcCan5
- Rebelmouse Link: https://www.rebelmouse.com/GeraldineMcCan5/
- Tumblr Blog 1 Link: http://gerrymccanndmt13.tumblr.com/
- Tumblr Blog 2 Link: http://gerrymccann.tumblr.com/
- Scoop.it Link: http://www.scoop.it/t/digital-m
- Pinterest Project Board: https://www.pinterest.com/momentumproject/momentum-project-2013/
- Edmodo eLearning Resource link: https://edmodo.com/
- Thinglink for Interactive Infographic Link: http://www.thinglink.com/scene/509485697078394882
'Ultimately it is only the decisions which learners make about what they will or will not do which actually influence the outcomes of their learning.'
Hope, Fears & Expectations
This video was recorded by: Patrick Walsh at DIT LTTC induction day September 2012
Translate This Page